Enhancing your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Shelby Township, MI
Dr. William G. Ziecina provides quality cosmetic dental care for Shelby Township and all nearby communities. If you are considering making improvements to your smile, Dr. Bill offers conservative options to help you achieve the confident smile you deserve.
What to Expect from our Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
After listening to your concerns and goals, Dr. Ziecina performs a thorough exam to assess your current oral health as well as the best way to approach enhancements. Depending on his findings, treatment recommendations are made to transform your smile according to your preferences.
A Wide Range of Cosmetic and Restorative Dental Services
Our Shelby Township cosmetic dental treatments include the following:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – for dental stains that have occurred over time, professional strength teeth whitening could be all you need for a major improvement.
- Chairside Cosmetic Bonding –small chips and deeply stained teeth are easily concealed by direct bonding. This composite resin material is shade matched to healthy teeth or your preference if used to cover discoloration.
- Porcelain Veneers - for chips, small gaps, mild crowding, and teeth that are misshapen or too small.
- Crowns and Bridges – These restorations are used to repair or replace a badly damaged tooth.
- A crown incases the entire visible portion of the tooth, restoring its shape and strength while protecting it from further decay.
- A fixed bridge is a combination of an artificial tooth and two crowns. The crowns are secured to healthy adjacent teeth and support the replacement tooth.
Dr. Ziecina provides a choice of quality material to enhance or restore your smile. We also offer advanced tooth-replacement.
Implant-Supported Restorations in Shelby Township
Crowns, bridges, and dentures can all be supported with dental implants. These biocompatible tooth root replacements return both function and aesthetics to your smile. Dental implants also prevent further bone loss caused by missing tooth roots.
- Implant supported crowns replace a single tooth
- Implant supported bridges replace a short row of teeth
- Implant-supported dentures replace up to a full arch of missing teeth
The benefits of dental implants are many. From returning natural function with stability to keeping the jaw bone healthy, this tooth replacement option is becoming the standard of care, especially when it comes to dentures.
Because adhesive-based dentures are prone to slip or fall out at inopportune times, they offer no security. Implant supported dentures provide a secure hold and can be permanent or removable.
Call Today to Learn More about Our Shelby Township Cosmetic Dental Care Services
We offer many options to improve your smile, and our dedicated dentist approaches each patient individually and according to their needs. Dr. Ziecina will work closely with patients to deliver the kind of results that consistently exceed their expectations.